Every business needs to understand how to use digital marketing in order to improve their proposition and help achieve their objectives and goals. This means using a range of digital marketing tools and techniques to drive traffic, conversion, engagement and referrals. The workshop will combine practical skills, tools and techniques in order that you gain an overview of the best (and worst) practices.
Date & Time: 7am on Wednesday 4th March.
Venue: Blind Society, Finkin Street, Grantham.
Duration: 6.45am for a prompt 7am start, one hour’s workshop, 15 minutes break, one hour’s workshop. Finishing at 9.15am.
Cost: Free but a donation to the Blind Society on the day would be appreciated.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for people who want an introduction to the key digital marketing tools and techniques – covering websites, social media and email marketing.
- Receive an audit of your current website and recommendations for improvement
- Understand why your current social media might not be working
- Understand digital marketing and the key tools and techniques available
- How to create a great website – content, structure, user experience
- Get found on the web – search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), blogs, social media marketing
- Understand the key do’s and don’ts for each social media channel
- Consider the role of email newsletters and promotions
If you would like to attend please let us know asap as places are limited to 10.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07816 842494.